So you’d like to make an order for some additional groceries to be delivered alongside your veg box via the veg box shop? Here’s some things you should know beforehand:
- The veg box shop is simply for adding additional grocery items to your veg box delivery for the current week. Unfortunately, we don’t currently have an online portal for editing your veg box subscriptions, so any subscription related enquiries please email email@example.com
- Only customers who receive a veg box delivery are able to make an order on the veg box shop. This means if you collect your veg box from our Victoria Road shop or another retailer you are unable to make a veg box shop order. Fortunately, all of the items we sell in the veg box shop are also available to buy in our Victoria Road shop when you come in to collect your box.
- Do you want to add milk or eggs alongside your delivery? These items are not available on the veg box shop and can only be added as a subscription. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to add these to your subscription.
- Orders can only be made to be delivered alongside the current week’s veg box deliveries. If you receive a veg box on a fortnightly or monthly schedule and place an order on a week you’re not due to receive a veg box, this order will not be fulfilled.
- The veg box shop opens on a Saturday evening. You will receive an email from us when the shop goes live. You then have until the following deadlines to place an order:
11pm, Monday for customers with a Wednesday veg box delivery
11pm, Tuesday for customers with a Thursday veg box delivery
11pm, Wednesday for customers with a Friday veg box delivery
11pm, Thursday for customers with a Saturday veg box delivery
These deadlines are in place to allow us prepare items, process and pack orders in time to go out with your regular veg box delivery. It is very important that you select the correct delivery day when placing your order. If you select a delivery day that is different from the day you are due to receive your veg box, your order may not be able to to be fulfilled. More on how to select your delivery day below.
How do I place an order?
You can visit the veg box shop here. You will also be provided with a link to the shop via email each week when the shop opens. This will take you to a page that looks like this:
If this is your first time placing an order here you’ll need to signup. All you need to do is enter your email address and create a password. It is very important that you use the same email address you used to set up your veg box subscription. This is the email address we will have approved for the veg box shop when setting up your veg box subscription. If you still get a notification that you’re not an approved customer after signing up your account, email us at email@example.com and we’ll look into this for you. You do not need to add any address or billing details to this account as we already have this information on your veg box account.
You may then see the following page:
This means the shop is currently closed for orders. You will receive an email from us when the shop re-opens.
If the shop is open, you will see a page that look like this:
The first thing you need to do to place your order is select the day you are due to receive your regular veg box delivery from the drop down menu on the top right. It is very important that you select the correct delivery day as your order may not be able to be fulfilled if placed for a day you are not due a veg box delivery. If you are unsure when your next veg box delivery is due, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask.
You can then click the “shop” tab and you will be able to see the items available to add to your veg box delivery this week.
Simply scroll through the list and input the quantity for any items you’d like to add to your delivery. Once you’ve added all the items you’d like, click the “Basket” icon to check out.
You will then need to confirm your order by clicking ‘checkout now’:
To checkout, you simply need to select the ‘Home Delivery’ option:
and the ‘account payment’ option:
Then click ‘place order now’ to complete your order. You should then receive a confirmation email detailing your order. This order will be delivered alongside your next veg box delivery.
If you have any questions about the veg box shop, please email us at email@example.com