It’s really simple, sign up, choose your products & we will deliver fresh organic produce & ethical groceries to your home.
Prices start at £5 for a small veg box (see our price list for details)
If you have any questions please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the veg box team on 0141 378 1672 (9am-4.30pm Mon- Fri)
When do we deliver?
Our delivery days are as follows:
- Wednesday : Ayrshire, Greenock, Motherwell, Glasgow – South of the Clyde
- Thursday : Edinburgh, Falkirk, Livingston, Stirling
- Friday : Glasgow North, Helensburgh, Bearsden, Milngavie, Dumbarton, Clydebank.
We also have the following collection points:
- Wednesday : Lochwinnoch Heritage Farmers’ Market
- Thursday : Balfron Neighbour Food Hub or Stirling Neighbour Food Hub, Milngavie Food Hub
- Friday : Made Zero shop, Dumbarton
We’re interested in setting up more collection points in Glasgow and beyond, so if there’s a group of you who’d like to get veg boxes together please get in touch!
If you’re a shop, community group or cafe with space to store boxes & would like to know more about hosting a collection point we would love to hear from you
For more information check out our Veg Box Policy