We offer a range of veg boxes, fruit bags, and supplementary veg bags full of fresh and delicious produce, almost all of it local. You can read more about what we offer for subscription here. We also offer a selection of extras to subscribe to, including Mossgiel milk, bread from Freedom Bakery and Different Breid, Locavore’s own tinned beans, and much more.
When & where do we deliver?
We deliver according to area on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. You can check out the map of our delivery area here.
We will let you know when you sign up which day of the week to expect your delivery, but as a general guide:
- Wednesday : Ayrshire, Greenock, Motherwell, Glasgow – South of the Clyde
- Thursday : Edinburgh, Falkirk, Livingston, Stirling
- Friday and Saturday : Glasgow North, Helensburgh, Bearsden, Milngavie, Dumbarton, Clydebank.
We also have the following collection points:
Please note we are unable to sign up new collections from our Victoria Road shop due to a lack of space.
- Wednesday : Locavore Victoria Road; Lochwinnoch Heritage Farmers’ Market (fortnightly)
- Thursday : Balfron Neighbour Food Hub or Stirling Neighbour Food Hub, Milngavie Food Hub (please order for these via the Neighbourfood website)
- Friday : Locavore Victoria Road; Made Guid shop, Dumbarton
We’re interested in setting up more collection points in Glasgow and beyond, so if there’s a group of you who’d like to get veg boxes together please get in touch!
If you’re a shop, community group or cafe with space to store boxes & would like to know more about hosting a collection point we would love to hear from you
We’re not currently able to sign up new customers, but you can join our waiting list here! You’ll be the first to know when we’re ready to sign up new customers.
For more information check out our Veg Box Policy or FAQ